We act for property-based businesses operating principally in the commercial, residential, rural and construction sectors. Our offices are in East Sussex but we operate across England and Wales.
Many of our larger clients retain our services and engage us as their “competent person” under the provisions of regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 to assist in undertaking the measures needed to comply with statutory requirements under health and safety law, and we visit on a regular basis to help with the ongoing management of health and safety matters. Other clients deal with more of the ongoing work “in house” and call us in from time-to-time when they need our input.
Our clients use us to provide clear, practical systems and advice for the management of health and safety, including the following services:
• Health & safety management audits.
• Health & safety policies & management systems for trading businesses.
• Property owners' health & safety management systems.
• Site-based hazard & risk assessments.
• Property compliance management.
• Construction safety management and CDM advice.
• Assistance with incident management and investigations.
• Day-to-day assistance with questions and general help.
• Industry accredited health & safety training courses.
• Bespoke training for businesses: managers; administrators; operatives.